My Blog List

Friday, October 14, 2011

Lingo Link: Cooking

Scenerio: Ethan plays the cooking game with Moises (his Madrid partner) to learn about each others cultural meals.



With our energetic colors I wanted to use them for the text. Hopefully to get the child excited about playing this game. In our logo type we have little colored dots. Through the typography I want to include that little detail.


The idea is to swipe from side to side to choose the game the game they want to play. However this isn't clear, but showing just the slightest overlap of the next game could help to indicate the "swipe" action.


I wanted to reference cooking books for this frame. The over lay is suppose to be the toolbar. In many of the games I have on my iPad, you click on an "home" button and it drags out.


I need to make the text more alive. It is looking a little default. I also need to copyright better towards the child.



Making the fridge was difficult. No where else is the there dimensional looking shapes. With the revisions I intend to put some more drop shadows throughout. I also need to think more about the type of layering that can happen.






One part I wanted to address is what kind of small animations that can happen. Like the glass pouring the tomato juice out. Or like the mixing frame, how does the mixture blend together.


Through the designing phase I wanted to keep in mind our audience. It is a bit tricky because to make a complete system, our group needs to make the system visually whole. However, for the iPad the direct audience will be the first graders. For Bethany's section the hub, is directed towards adults.


No comments:

Post a Comment