My Blog List

Monday, May 10, 2010

Visual Communication Final Reflection







Using little bits of information so that the viewer can see the exhibition within time.


Linear progression


Through the whole process of the icon exhibit I had a lot of fun. It was really interesting to look at relay verse anchoring. By creating patterns it helped the notion of a phobia (being in surrounded by ones fears). Within this last project I really tried to grasp the idea with associating typography and imagery. It was an exciting process to take the icons I had made for bug hunting and turning that concept into an exhibit based around using the icons as a metaphor for fear. This project helped me to think in a cohesive way as well as making variety within the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment