My Blog List

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Color and Drawing 2nd Post

In color and drawing this week I had an easier time keeping up with the work load. I felt like once I did the orthographic drawings on the computer it really helped me out in the craft area (obviously). Now that we have practiced more on how exactly the orthographic'c should be arranged on a layout it is interesting to see how we will use this in the field of Graphic Design. The pen tool initial's assignment was really difficult at first, but once I got the hang of the converter, I got to say it was a little fun. The one of the problems I am still having is how to exactly center everything and make it parallel. However, it was super exciting to me when we got the color swatch assignment this week, I am looking forward to start color. All in all it was a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment