My Blog List

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vis. Com Update


These are my final haiku symbols. The first symbol deals with twilight hours, and a bird. The texture in the wings gives a sense of also stars you would see in a a night sky. The second symbol represents whistling. This shape also gives a sense of rhythm and movement. It will be important to think what tone I should set for the final animation. Like how fast they move, what song would be appropriate for the final result. The third symbol represents being alone. This shape is important with the head drooping because I want the head to play the position of a moon in the final artifact. Overall I think these symbols give a great feeling of the haiku. I personally interpreted the haiku as the bird representing loneliness to people as well. I want the feeling of the poem to have the tone of a bittersweet of being alone, that is has a quaint feeling ,almost a comfort feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment