My Blog List

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Color Booklet

1.) My first idea will deal with colorful plants and flowers. I will photograph the fall colors in trees, leaves, as they turn browner. This book will have the wonderful saturated colors of the fall. I will try and take photographs at different times during the day to get the right type of color's.

2.) My second idea will deal with people's fashion items. I will photograph the colors and patterns people mix together in todays fashion, and how they identify themselves with their unique style.

3.) For my third idea I will be taking photographs of different foods. Going to different restaurants and ordering different types of food to get how the color of food is appetizing and what color combinations people put together

No comments:

Post a Comment