My Blog List

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Project 2: F&S

http://eroonkang.com/16x16/?tag=juxtaposition
I really enjoyed this spread. It shows how the even the seam of the line is important, the white seam separating the black pant from the grey boot. This also shows the importance of forms coming together to show a unique forms building up (aka the squint test). This also shows the viewer motion within the frame, and how different line patterns determine how one will read the composition (in this spread diagonal from the mans shifted position to the boots diagonal position).





Graphic design & reading: explorations of an uneasy relationship

By Gunnar Swanson

I found this in a google search and I thought I would share.(It is suppose to be a side, find and share)




No comments:

Post a Comment