My Blog List

Monday, November 8, 2010

Logo Animated Reel

When trying to animate my logo, the approach was to do a simple paint splatter, and then the "M" and Montessori would appear.
-My first approach was just to film this, (having the hand enter into the frame, and text appear afterwords) but the problem was to color correct the film to look similar to the final logo. One of the main design concepts was to get the texture of the paint, and have the color palette.
- Here is a reel of my next attempt, I did awhile ago. The problems with this is the actual motion of the hand coming in. As Montessori values their natural approach to the subject, having an image that seems "computerized" or un-natural to how the motion of the hand coming in on the frame would be, does not go with the concept of Montessori

Untitled from Janna Johnsrud on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment