My Blog List

Monday, November 8, 2010

Progress Update


For the second artifact I am proposing to give an informational motion graphic to how the Montessori School System Works. Within using one channel at a time, I would do extended research into how to show different attributes of the school system. So I had 5 weeks of research and had no idea how to start. Going back to the basics I mind- mapped on, what it is I wanted to focus on.
My Targeted audience would be a informational clip with parents who are visiting the school. To give an insight to how they let the child approach the subject, through independent learning.
When discussing with Tyler, he suggested that this would be a "clip" into a bigger piece of what this video can be. Back in my early research, I ran across different styles/channels/ or strategy that a child can learn. Tactile learning was fascinating to me, because it goes hand in hand with what Montessori believes in. This was the direction that I felt was most appropriate.

This was my initial storyboard, however it was not detailed enough and I wanted to pair up the script with different frames


This storyboard; is much more finished. I included transitions, and concepts that are meant to get across.

Here is the imagery that will be used in my final piece. This process reminded me of when we started to sketch out how to draw our icons, I wanted the images to seem similar in stylistic forms, so there would the concept of hand rendering. I will be including color to them as well.









No comments:

Post a Comment