My Blog List

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Active Booter

Here are some of the past variations of the online source for the Caffeine Campaign. From the last couple of classes I believe that I have made a lot of progress formally.

From the round 6 my campaign was not looking very good. I have problems with proximity, hierarchy, and making the content clear. Perhaps it was the lack of sleep, but as a junior I should not be having these problems, and I see what they are now.



In round 7 is when the campaign started coming together more. Even though I struggled with this before it was really helpful in class to have the opinions from my other classmates. I really narrowed down my ideas to make it simple and clear. This is not suppose to be a site that is overpacked with information. The concept is to tell the female coder to cut down on caffeine, and to use easy steps. I was creating overly complicated visuals for them to look at that was not tailored to my idea.
Campaign r07

No comments:

Post a Comment