My Blog List

Monday, September 27, 2010

Find and Share

Even though we post find and shares on the blog I wanted to post this on my blog to discuss why I enjoy this movie trailer

This trailer I think helps to depict the movie very well. If you watch closely you can see in the beginning how they are shot in third person and then it is switched to first person. The idea of looking at what he sees and his imaginary would is what I think makes the story come to a different type of narrative. For example in the movie they have a silent moment that the man starts to cry, and the film starts to look like when a person cries. By switching from third to first person the viewer understands his point of view and then is reminded of their point of view. By doing this it adds a real emotion to the film.
Within the trailer,they also allow music to depict what mood they are trying to convey. Using explosions of the sky to over view different scenes within the movie, and also the fast pace rock at the beginning to depict what his life was like before he had his stroke.

This movie is really amazing. I have it in studio if anyone wants to borrow it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment