My Blog List

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Image making: 7 Virtues

Patience- that is suppose to be a bone or treat


Kindness- Adding a small leaf or fake tree will help to give the impression of helping someone out





Problems I have had with the virtues is deciding what makes each virtue a true virtue. Going back to the dot composition I want to explore what elements are in each virtue. For me, it was easily to overlap some virtues like charity and kindness. I need to work on my animals compositions and depend less on the actual text. I plan to build up my animals and how they are interacting with each other, and not even worry about the text. If I get down exactly what I want for my animals and how they will be viewed then I will worry about the text.

Extra Note- One of the hardest parts of this assignment, and i believe others have had difficulty with it as well, is how to excuse the virtue as other people see it, what index's can I build up with body language or small props between the animals (doing this all without being cliche)

So now it is just go time!


No comments:

Post a Comment