My Blog List

Friday, March 5, 2010

Type II- be expressive






Out of all the type projects we have done, I know it is horrible to say, but I think this is my favorite. Cutting up the letter's photographing them, putting the images into photoshop, and then illustrator sounds like a long process but well worth it. I still have some major tweaking to accomplish but I feel like my compositions are taking a step in the right direction.
In the end, I want my images to illustrate the weather, while also being cohesive with the other's. I want to accomplish this by using a sense of scale change and different fonts within that typeface to help show the weather condition. I really need to work on the banner. The banner is very important because it gives you the information, but it will also be repeated in each billboard and bus. So it has got to be good!
I do not have my rough, rough, rough flash animation up, but I was really scared to get back into flash. The end result was, it is kind of like riding a bike. My flash skills are most definitely rusty but I just need to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment