My Blog List

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

experimenting






Here are two directions that I went with for the identity for A-type-ical. From the feedback during class I need to work on how the text and images can work together. Within my first direction there is some trouble reading the text, on the post card it might be ok, but within the website it would be a challenge for the user to read. In my second direction, I need to work on getting the image to not seem so "pasted" on.

For the next step I am concentrating on my second direction. I was assigned to work on the imagery. I want to work with these letterforms, and re-shoot them. I plan to think back to basic photography skills, and crop, lighting, and rearranging the letter so that the image is hinted at. I thought about starting new experiments, but instead of starting a whole new idea, I decided that it would be the best choice to concentrate on one idea. One aspect that I would like to work on, is spending time and executing my ideas out more, and paying attention to details.


No comments:

Post a Comment