My Blog List

Friday, February 18, 2011

Information Architecture Update






This was from this morning. I have tried to make some improves progress since mondays class. From a week ago, my problems were how the viewer interacts with the site. Now, I have the correct frame work down, but I need to apply design principles that give the user indications to how to interact with the site. From using color coding to indicate, what can connect to something else. I also wanted to work on my typography and think about how different typefaces can relate to each other. From Monday I tried to tone down the color pallet, and really take a interest in the type. I still need to do many more refinements before Monday. Its time for me to really pull out the "super" eyes and concentrate on digital craft. Craft is always a basic important value to have in work.




This is an example of one screen, in relative actual pixel size. I tried out different typefaces, and to lighten the grey up and put the "sports" into orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment