My Blog List

Friday, February 4, 2011

Wire Frames 1&2









Here are some of the wire frames I have done. It has been difficult for me to think of every way that the user will be able to function with the site. Is there more than one way to get to a certain spot. However, I find it really fascinating and am liking making the sites a lot more than I thought I would. I like the aspect of looking at how I look at sites. I have to admit after the readings and noticing how many time I click on sites, how sometimes it is difficult to get information, and really how short my attention span is, all of these parts are relevant to making a website. How we as the audience view the site, and interact with it, just like they said in the wonderful lecture, make it simple!! and interactive, people want a voice, and to find information easily. I tried to think of these points when making my wireframes. However, I believe that I became too detailed on the bigger scale wire frames, from the feed back today, I need to focus my attention on my concept, and organizing the information. My concept is to have a lot of choices for the viewer because it is the sports section, but also to have the links, articles, galleries all user friendly. Also after discussing with Marty, I want to carry a small theme of comparison, kind of like two teams competing, to give even more emphasis oh the competitive nature of athletes. More wireframes are to come before moving into the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment