My Blog List

Friday, February 11, 2011

A-type-ical brain storming

Here is a quick mind map of building an identity. I planned on making mood boards in the beginning and once I sat down, I started looking at books and almost had a balance of wanting to do too much, and not knowing where to start. To narrow down my random thoughts I did this.

Color combinations that have been spammed, I thought this was humorous

These images are from one book, a Hand Made Graphics Japanese book, Design and Art. I have been wanting to reference this book, because it has great ideas of how to get out of the "technology" side and get back into using raw materials. Some of the examples are just inspiring because there is so much depth to them.

For example out of the images the persons face stands out and then the hand. I want to play around with different analog materials. I want it to be a mix of the printing from our Haiku poems and using semantics for what is atypical




No comments:

Post a Comment